Skip to main content

THIS WILL MAKE YOUR DAY

 An Igbo engineer can't find a job so

he opens a clinic and puts a sign

outside

"GET TREATMENT FOR 20k -

IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k".

A lawyer thinks this is a great

opportunity to earn 100k and goes to

the clinic...

Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of

taste"

Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine

from box no.22 and put 3 drops in

patient's mouth"

Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"

Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of

taste is restored. Give me 20k"

The annoyed lawyer goes back after

a few days to recover his money...

Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I

cannot remember anything"

Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine

from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in

his mouth"

Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene.

You gave this to me last time for

restoring my taste"

Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your

memory back. Give me 20k"

The fuming lawyer pays him, and

then comes back a week later

determined to get back 100k.

Lawyer: "My eyesight has become

very weak"

Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any

medicine for that, so take this 100k"

Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But

this is 20k, not 100k"

Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is

restored. Give me 20k"

You can't beat an Igbo man...  when it comes in time of money 😂🤣💔😂🙆‍♂️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VERY SAD 😢

 These three children where found dead in their uncle's refrigerator after some days of searching.